Advertising with FM
Freelancing Matters is produced by PCG on a bi monthly basis. Since the first edition was published in July 2003, the magazine has become an established part of PCG's communications programme, featuring news and important policy, tax and legal information, as well as useful articles on a range of matters that are relevant to the freelance contracting community.
- PCG members receive copies of the publication
- It is also circulated to a wider audience of freelancers, contractors, consultants and small business owners via a network of partner organisations
- at exhibitions and trade shows
- stocked in various libraries across the UK
- stocked in 100 central London office receptions
- adhoc distribution at central London commuter stations
- Through a large variety of Affiliate partners i.e. recruitment agencies, financial advisors and accountants.
Overall regular circulation of Freelancing Matters is now around 25,000. Advertising in Freelancing Matters represents outstanding value and an excellent opportunity to promote your company and its services.
To place your advertising order please contact:
Tel: 020 7657 1819
Fax: 020 7379 7155
One New Oxford Street
London WC1A 1NU